Youth Sustainability Convergence
Time & Location
About the Event
With the theme “Shaping Solutions Leaders for a Sustainable 2030”, The Youth Sustainability Convergence, a project of UN SDSN Youth – Philippines, aims to gather youth organizations and SDG advocates to strengthen the on-going initiatives of the youth sector and expand young people’s programs and strategies in achieving the sustainable development goals. Using interactive learning sessions and solutions-oriented workshops, the Youth Sustainability Convergence aims to:
- Introduce the SDGs, particularly in light of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and to talk about the significance of the SDGs and sustainability to the development of communities.
- Provide the youth leaders a platform to learn, talk about, and integrate sustainability in their lives.
- Equip the youth with skills and knowledge that would create a drive towards sustainability.
- Provide an avenue to create local and regional networks that would encourage the youth to be Solutions Leaders in their communities.
- Provide platforms for youth to create concrete local and youth led programs to solve different problems in their communities.